Agile Marketing Fundamentals Certificate (ICP-MKG) - (June '24)
- Estimated time to Complete: 14 hours over 8 weeks
- Price: $1595
- Session 1: June 27th @ 11am - 12:30 EST
- Session 2: July 2nd @ 11am - 12:30 EST
- Session 3: July 11th @ 11am - 12:30 EST
- Session 4: July 18th @ 11am - 12:30 EST
- Session 5: July 25th @ 11am - 12:30 EST
- Session 6: August 1st @ 11am - 12:30 EST
- Session 7: August 8th @ 11am - 12:30 EST
- Session 8: August 15th @ 11am - 12:30 EST
Topics Covered & Learning Outcomes
- Agile marketing definition, history, and benefits
- Agile Marketing Manifesto
- Agile vs Waterfall
- Customer centricity, prioritization, iterative work, and workflow visualization
- Scrum, Kanban, and Lean Agile framework introductions
- Cross-functional teams and individuals
- Stakeholder management
- Real-world case study discussions and analysis
- Articulate why VUCA is pushing marketing teams towards new ways of thinking, working, and managing effective customer relationships through Agile.
- Understand the key values and principles of Agile marketing and how it differs from Agile development.
- Identify customer needs and conduct hypothesis-driven experimentation.
- Gain familiarity with events, roles, and artifacts that make up common iterative approaches and how to apply them hybrid Agile marketing context.
- Develop skills in various Agile practices such as lessening context switching, eliminating waste, making work visible, prioritizing around business outcomes, managing work with a marketing backlog, applying WIP limits, using timeboxing, and navigating interactions with marketing stakeholders.
- Build autonomous, collaborative, cross-functional, and customer-focused teams.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is best suited for the ICP-MKG Agile Marketing Fundamentals certification course?
- Work within an organization that has already adopted Agile or is preparing to do so
- Are a leader or specialist seeking to differentiate yourself
- Are a current Agile practitioner seeking to understand how Agile is applied in a marketing setting and aligns with broader business agility
- Practitioners, leaders, and executives working in marketing, sales, operations, human resources, and transformation specialists
- ScrumMasters, Product Owners, Business Owners/Analysts, Team Leads, Project Managers, Agile coaches, Agile consultants
What is the benefit of an ICP-MKG certification?
- Demonstrate your Agile marketing competencies
- Advance or diversify your career in Agile
- Increase your salary or secure roles that require certification
- Prepare for additional advanced certifications
Are there any prerequisites for Agile Marketing Fundamentals?
Does this course count towards PMI® PDUs?
Per PMI’s requirements, graduates of certification course may be eligible to apply for up to 14 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements and learners who take our self-paced option may be eligible for up to 8 PDUs.
Does this course count towards ScrumAlliance® SEUs?
What might be good counterparts to this course?
We have a special bundle option that will provide you with a significant discount when you register for both courses. For an overview of the differences in what these two courses offer, download this course comparison brochure.
We are also proud to support the Agile community with several complementary resources within our learning platform, The Ropes, including:
Do you have a course justification letter I can use?
Justify this course to your manager as part of your and your team's professional development using this template. It explains the course content and benefits.
Download Editable PDF
Connect with a Learning Specialist
If you have questions fill out a request to talk to a learning specialist!