Agile Marketing Leadership
- Estimated time to Complete: 14 hours for certification course; 8 for self-paced course
- Instructor: Various, See Below
- Price: $1895 certification course; $349 self-paced course
Topics Covered & Learning Outcomes
- Agile marketing origins and alignment with modern organizations
- Cultural impacts and drivers for successful Agile transformation
- Leadership embodiment of the Agile Marketing Manifesto
- Leading with a growth mindset, EQ, and mindfulness
- Building empowered teams, navigating change, and engaging stakeholders
- Strategic Agile marketing planning, prioritization, execution, and measurement
- Building and scaling cross-functional teams and pilots
- Real-world case study discussions and analysis
- Understanding why agility is needed to meet modern organizational challenges as well as leadership's role in driving business agility
- Assessing yourself as a leader and understanding when to apply adaptive leadership styles
- Using tools like mental models to help drive change
- Applying a systems thinking approach
- Telling compelling stories as a leader
- Understanding organizational transformation
- Leading vs managing change
Choose the best format for you
Marketing Agility Course Catalog
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is best suited for the ICP-LEA Leading with Agility certification course?
- Lead an Agile team
- Lead a department that is or will be adopting Agile
- Serve at an executive leadership level in an Agile organization
- Serve as a transformation team or office leader
- Leaders and executives working in marketing, sales, operations, human resources, and transformation specialists
- Agile Leads, ScrumMasters, Marketing Owners, Product Owners, Managers, Directors, Project Managers, Transformation Leaders, Executives
Who is the self-paced Agile Leadership course best for?
This self-paced, foundational course is perfect for you if:
- You want to get started learning more about leading Agile right away
- You have less time or budget available to commit to an eight-week certification course
- Certification isn’t a game-changer for your career path
- You want to complete this foundational course in advance of taking our more intermediate Agile Marketing Leadership
Our self-paced learners often include learners who:
- Work within an organization that has already adopted Agile or is preparing to do so
- Are a current Agile leader seeking to understand how Agile is applied in a marketing setting and aligns with broader business agility
What is the benefit of an ICP-LEA certification?
- Demonstrate your Agile leadership competencies
- Advance the goals of your team or organization
- Increase your salary or secure roles that require certification
- Prepare for additional advanced certifications
Are there any prerequisites for ICP-LEA?
Who is ICAgile?
Our instructors have all undergone authorization requirements to teach our certification courses and certify learners who meet ICAgile requirements. The ICAgile certification fees are included in the total course fees. Once the class is completed, you will receive an email from ICAgile with your Certification.
Are there any discounts for the ICP-LEA or self-paced course?
Does this course count towards PMI® PDUs?
Per PMI’s requirements, graduates of certification course may be eligible to apply for up to 14 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements and learners who take our self-paced option may be eligible for up to 8 PDUs.
Does this course count towards ScrumAlliance® SEUs?
What might be good counterparts to this course?
If you are interested in gaining more information about the team-level aspects of Agile marketing, our Agile Marketing Fundamentals course might be a great option to consider!
We have a special bundle option that will provide you with a significant discount when you register for both courses. For an overview of the differences in what these two courses offer, download this course comparison brochure.
We are also proud to support the Agile community with several complementary resources within our learning platform, The Ropes, including:
Do you have a course justification letter I can use?
Justify this course to your manager as part of your and your team's professional development using this template. It explains the course content and benefits.
Download justification PDF
Meet our Instructors
Connect with a Learning Specialist
If you have questions fill out a request to talk to a learning specialist!