Agile Marketing Leadership Certificate (ICP-LEA) - (July '24)
- Estimated time to Complete: 14 hours over 8 weeks
- Price: $1895
- Session 1: October 15th @ 11am - 12:30 EST
- Session 2: October 22nd @ 11am - 12:30 EST
- Session 3: October 29th @ 11am - 12:30 EST
- Session 4: November 5th @ 11am - 12:30 EST
- Session 5: November 12th @ 11am - 12:30 EST
- Session 6: November 19th @ 11am - 12:30 EST
- Session 7: November 26th @ 11am - 12:30 EST
- Session 8: December 3rd @ 11am - 12:30 EST
Topics Covered & Learning Outcomes
- Agile marketing origins and alignment with modern organizations
- Cultural impacts and drivers for successful Agile transformation
- Leadership embodiment of the Agile Marketing Manifesto
- Leading with a growth mindset, EQ, and mindfulness
- Building empowered teams, navigating change, and engaging stakeholders
- Strategic Agile marketing planning, prioritization, execution, and measurement
- Building and scaling cross-functional teams and pilots
- Real-world case study discussions and analysis
- Understanding the new organizational leadership capabilities needed today and why Agile is needed
- Assessing yourself as a leader and understanding when to apply adaptive leadership styles
- Using tools like mental models to help drive change
- Applying a systems thinking approach
- Telling compelling stories as a leader
- Understanding organizational transformation
- Leading vs managing change
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is best suited for the ICP-LEA Leading with Agility certification course?
- Lead an Agile team
- Lead a department that is or will be adopting Agile
- Serve at an executive leadership level in an Agile organization
- Serve as a transformation team or office leader
- Leaders and executives working in marketing, sales, operations, human resources, and transformation specialists
- Agile Leads, ScrumMasters, Marketing Owners, Product Owners, Managers, Directors, Project Managers, Transformation Leaders, Executives
What is the benefit of an ICP-LEA certification?
- Demonstrate your Agile leadership competencies
- Advance the goals of your team or organization
- Increase your salary or secure roles that require certification
- Prepare for additional advanced certifications
Are there any prerequisites for Agile Marketing Leadership?
Does this course count towards PMI® PDUs?
Per PMI’s requirements, graduates of certification course may be eligible to apply for up to 14 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements and learners who take our self-paced option may be eligible for up to 8 PDUs.
Does this course count towards ScrumAlliance® SEUs?
What might be good counterparts to this course?
We have a special bundle option that will provide you with a significant discount when you register for both courses. For an overview of the differences in what these two courses offer, download this course comparison brochure.
We are also proud to support the Agile community with several complementary resources within our learning platform, The Ropes, including:
Do you have a course justification letter I can use?
Justify this course to your manager as part of your and your team's professional development using this template. It explains the course content and benefits.
Download Editable PDF
Meet Your Instructor
She holds numerous Agile certifications, including, Certified Professional in Marketing Agility (ICP-MKG), Certified Professional in Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC), Certified Professional in Agile Team Facilitation (ICP- ATF), Certified Professional in Enterprise Agility (ICP-ENT), Certified Professional in Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT) and Certified Professional in Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF), Certified Professional in Leading with Agility (ICP-LEA), ICAgile Certified Instructor, and Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Connect with a Learning Specialist
If you have questions fill out a request to talk to a learning specialist!